Friday 31 August 2012

Dreaming of Fall by Courtneys digiscrapping

Can you all tell I'm ready for Fall? My last kit was Last Days of Summer and this one is called Dreaming of Fall. Texas is so hot for so long, I yearn for cooler temperatures, preferably with rain! I tried to make this kit not too much like Fall, so it can be used all year long. It's a bit shabby and has lovely colors. Dreaming of Fall has 68 elements and 12 papers all at 300 dpi. You can grab this lovely kit for only $3.50 for two weeks only! So hurry and head on over to either Digital Design Den, E-Scape and Scrap or ArtisanScrap. After that, it will be set for $5.00, so grab it while you can! Below, please see my preview and beautiful layouts by my awesome CT!







By Me





By Me





By Yasmine







By Jim



No comments:

Post a Comment